When did the MYOB Payroll Essential upgraded to the latest Payroll iteration?

CarmenHui
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

When did the MYOB Payroll Essential upgraded to the latest Payroll iteration?

Hi

I haven't been able to find any commentary or specific here on when did MYOB Payroll Essential got upgraded to this new version. 

I am looking at a clients payroll data and there are 2 employees that does not seem to have their annual leave entitlement added to their Leave Transaction Report. Both employees had July 2023 as their anniversary date.

I ran a Leave Transaction report from 1 April 2023 - 29 February 2024 and so I was expecting the 4 weeks in the "Added" column.

The other employees on the list seems fine, who had October 2023, January 2024 and February 2024 anniversary dates all showing the 4 weeks "Added".

The only thing I can assume is that the upgrade happened after July 2023 but before October 2023 as the 2 employees balance would have included the 4 weeks entitlement so that would mean their "Opening Balance" is inclusive of the 4 weeks.

Hope that all makes sense.

Can anyone out there help please.

Kind regards

Carmen 

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Re: When did the MYOB Payroll Essential upgraded to the latest Payroll iteration?

Hi, @CarmenHui

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

The date when you have been upgraded depends on your account or serial number. As there will be an exact date when it was upgraded. Regarding your concern about annual leave entitlements of your employees, kindly send us the screenshot of the employee's annual leave entitlement set up and kindly make sure to include the anniversary date of the employees.. Also, if you have the leave report prior to the upgrade. Make sure to remove any sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post