Forum Discussion

yippee
User
7 months ago
Solved

Customer Payment reports

I used to be able to run a Customer Payment Report, but the report has disappeared in my reporting options. Is this a change that happened with the switch to Business Pro...half the reports have gone...
I need to be able to show my client what invoices their payments have been allocated to.

• Hi yippee,

Thank you for your post.  I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding this, customer payment reports show the same results as customer transaction reports. You can access the sales reports via the Reporting menu> Reports> Sales reports. You may have a look at this help article, sales reports that has all the detailed information with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi yippee,

Thank you for your post.  I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding this, customer payment reports show the same results as customer transaction reports. You can access the sales reports via the Reporting menu> Reports> Sales reports. You may have a look at this help article, sales reports that has all the detailed information with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi yippee,

Hope this message finds you well. Please be informed that we will be closing the thread now as we were not able to receive updates. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Cheers,

Shella