DEFECT REPORT - Invoice payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
stagehand
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

DEFECT REPORT - Invoice payments

Hi

I sent an invoice to a customer today but for some reason the "Online Payments" tickbox on the invoice was unticked, so the customer does not get the Pay options on the invoice when they open it from email.

I have ticked the Online Payments box and saved the invoice, but the invoice sent to the client still doesn't have the option to pay the invoice. 

This is a defect in MYOB, as it shouldn't be necessesary to credit and reissue an invoice simply to have the "Pay Now" option appear. If I enable the Online Payments option, the option to pay online should appear the next time a customer opens the invoice online. Note I am not talking about a PDF copy/export, I am talking about the invoice being reopened from the web using the link in the email they received.

Please fix this defect.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: DEFECT REPORT - Invoice payments

Hi @stagehand 

The Online Invoice Portal will only show the information that is sent to it, it will not show a real-time view of the transaction. This does mean that if the transaction has been changed or additional values added to it (such as Online Payments) you would need to update the invoice in the Online Invoice Portal. This is done by re-emailing the invoice - this can be done to the customer or another email address. That re-emailing triggers the email to be resent to the Invoice Portal and updates the transactions with changes.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post