Forum Discussion

4 months ago

GST transactions report

Prior to the latest update I was able to get a full GST transaction  report but since then I have not been able to get a similar report/

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Graeme2710,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that you're having trouble generating a full GST transaction report after the latest update. We appreciate your patience and for reaching out. There have been changes to the GST workflow in the February 2024 update. Now, customers are able to save a draft of the GST workflow, and upon re-entering the draft, any changes to transactions will be detected and the customer will be advised of the change.

If you're unable to see the full GST transaction report as before, it might be due to these changes. I would recommend checking any saved drafts of the GST workflow and seeing if the changes to transactions are reflected there. You may check out this helpful article, GST/Tax Reports, for more detailed information. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Graeme2710,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still in need of assistance with your GST transaction report. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Graeme2710,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella