Forum Discussion

dudley2017
Experienced User
2 years ago

No HELP

So I've been on LIVE CHAT for an hour waiting for someone to answer my query.  I provided all the information and sent them screen shots and no response.

I did receive an email from them to try and sort it but their advice did not work and, of course, cannot respond to it as it is from a 'no reply' address.

VERY POOR customer service when paying for a resource that isn't working and you can't get anyone from the organisation to speak to!!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi dudley2017 

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. If you can provide detailed information on your issue I'll be happy to help.

dudley2017
    Experienced User

Unable to load Jobs P & L report for any date after 1st February 2023.  All I get is a Failed to Load message.  I can load Jobs P & L Comparison reports but the Jobs P & L report will not provide any data after 31st January 2023.

I provided this information to the Help support and waited over an hour for no response.  I then received an email asking me to do the following:

Please follow this workaround:
    1. Run the Job Profit and loss from the start of the financial year for 1 month at a time to find the month the error starts.
    2. Once you locate the month run it for the start of the month moving the date out 1 at a time to find the date the error starts.
    3. Once you locate the exact date run the Job Transactions (accrual) report for the date and check all transactions on that date for any with a nil line ($0 line). 
    4. Either delete this line or add $1 to it and record. Then remove the $1 and record it again. 
    5. Check the Job Profit and Loss works for the given date now.

This was a total waste of my time as I had already identified the 1st February 2023 as being the date where the issue starts.  I also did not have any lines with $0 value.

Why has this issue just started??? 

Tracey_H
      Former Staff

Hi dudley2017 

As explained in that email this issue is typically caused by a transaction with a $0 line and a job number in the period you are trying to run the report.

I understand that you have identified the 01/02/2023 as the date the issue started, however, can I get you to confirm if you have tried running the report for each week in February. For example, if you run the report from the 6th to the 13th Feb do you still get the Failed to load error.