2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't delete payment applied to wrong invoice in Business lite

I've found an invoice that has had the wrong payment applied to it but it won't let me delete the payment. It comes up with this when I try:

This transaction can't be deleted because it's either from a previous financial year, included in a super payment, or included in an electronic payment. If it is in an electronic payment, the payment needs to be deleted first.

It's an online payment that was allocated into the Undeposited Funds account. Any suggestions on how I can delete this payment from this invoice?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Can't delete payment applied to wrong invoice in Business lite

Hi @TCCNZ,

Thanks for your post and for providing the complete error message. Since it is an online payment, it seems that your issue is that an invoice with an online payment and surcharge applied is unable to delete the received payment transaction. Here's a workaround that might help:

• Delete the receive money surcharge transaction first.
  • Then, delete the received payment transaction.

Kindly refer to these helpful articles: Deleting a Transaction, Deleting a Customer Payment, and Deleting Invoices. It has full, detailed information and instructions to assist you with the process.

If the issue still persists, I recommend getting in touch with our online help center, MOCA, for immediate assistance. Please provide them with all the necessary details about the problem for a quicker resolution.

Feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post