39 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

39Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Emailing bulk sales invoices

Hi.  I have recently moved over to Accountright on the browser.  I am trying to email out all the monthly invoices but I get a message.  "Please enable Emailing from desktop AccountRight preferences setting: Access the file via AccountRIght > Setup > Preferences > Emailing > Enable Send Emails Using AccountRight option."  I have gone back to the desktop file which is now read only and I can see that the Enable send emails using accountright option is ticked.  However, I still get this message.  How do I fix this.  Appreciate any help I can get

thanks.  Elise

Yes it is a read only file.  Last didgets of serial number are:  1033  can't see where I can reply to your email

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Re: Emailing bulk sales invoices

Hi @Elisem,

Thanks for your post. Upon reviewing your account, I noticed that your read-only file shares the same serial number. In your situation, because both the serial number and the file are the same, and you're accessing the file via the web, it's likely that your file is set to read-only. This means that any changes made from your end will not be reflected on the web (which is online). 

To assist you further, could you please provide the last four digits of your serial number? This will allow us to check the issue on the backend for you.

Looking forward to your response.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post