Green "View invoice" link in sales email template

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JamesMld
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Green "View invoice" link in sales email template

Hi folks,

I was wondering if there's a way to remove the green "View Invoice" button in the sales invoice email template? We have a situation with our clients where we just want them to use the PDF as the core method for understanding how much they need to pay and the due date etc.

Alternatively - is it possible to send the email to the customer in plain text, not HTML?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Green "View invoice" link in sales email template

Hi @JamesMld 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. You can change the wording on the body of the email, but it will still send it in the default format along with the link.

If you do not want to send your customers the automatic email formatted message, it is possible to download the invoice as a PDF. If you open an invoice, you can find this option under view PDF then export it as a PDF and send it from another email program.

Hope that helps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

JamesMld
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara,

So just to confirm - there's no way to turn off online invoices and rely SOLEY rely on PDF invoices when using the email invoice to customer function?

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @JamesMld 

Yes, at this stage if you want to send the invoice as a PDF the system will also send a link alongside. However, if you would like to see more flexibility around this, you can put forward your suggestion to our developers via the Idea Exchange Board.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post