Itemized remittance advice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
bibek1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Itemized remittance advice

Is there a way we can customise a remittance advice to show the credit notes applied to that payment?

1 REPLY 1
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Itemized remittance advice

Hi @bibek1

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are thankful for your hard work in getting hold of us, and we apologize for the difficulty you have been experiencing with your concern. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. 

Regarding your concern, I understand that you are looking for ways to customize remittance advice to show the credit notes that are applied to a payment. As of now, we do not have that option in MYOB Business Essentials. However, I suggest posting these functions you want to be implemented into the system on our MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange board. Please be assured that we will pass on your feedback to the relevant team. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post