Standard font (arial style) showing as a times roman font in PDF invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
spvw
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

14Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Standard font (arial style) showing as a times roman font in PDF invoice

Since my upgrade to Business, using the standard invoice template, the standard font (arial style) appears as a times roman style in the downloadable PDF invoice when viewed in Acrobat. The layout of the font also appears stretched and awkward.

When viewed within a browser it appears correctly formatted.

If this is a fault in the way MYOB creates the PDF, it needs to be fixed straight away. Clients are wary enough in this day and age of cyber attacks so if they receive a funny looking invoice, their trust is reduced.

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Standard font (arial style) showing as a times roman font in PDF invoice

Hi @spvw 

Thank you for your post. I've had a look at the standard invoice template on my sample file and it doesn't appear to be Times New Roman. 

Are you able to provide a screenshot and a copy of the invoice so I can have some further context into what you are seeing on your end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

spvw
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

14Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Standard font (arial style) showing as a times roman font in PDF invoice

During the last month since posting this issue, it appears to have been corrected. All invoices created by MYOB appear true and correct. So, for me at least, the problem is solved. Thank you.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post