JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,899Posts

0Kudos

165Solutions

Hi all,

We are rapidly approaching the end of a very big year. Here at MYOB we will be celebrating tonight with our annual Christmas party, and it will be fantastic to look back at the progress we have made to making business life easier throughout 2014.

Some of the biggest highlights of 2014 have included the launch of MYOB Essentials and MYOB Kounta. We’ve also released mobile solutions like PayDirect and apps like OnTheGo. We also acquired PayGlobal, signed a multi-million dollar deal with Acumatica, and have run a major advertising campaign. Meanwhile, new features have continued to be added to our flagship AccountRight software, including Pay Super to save you time and money. And we celebrated news that we now have over 100,000 subscribers to our online accounting solutions.

The Community Forum this year has grown significantly, with a dramatic increase in visitors, posts and registered users compared to 2013. We are about to celebrate the milestone of 70,000 registered users. Thank you all so much for your participation.

I particularly want to thank our top contributors to the Community Forum this year. Our Top 10 was @ronatbas, @The_Doc, @TonyLane, @jenniek, @CloudMindAcc, @Mike_James, @PaulBihet, @Geoff_, @Dee-Workman and @GDK. Meanwhile, @Julie_A_C, @Nic-acc-addons, @DuncanS, @PHalls, @AlanT, @gavin12345 and @David_Cree all also had over 100 posts. Thanks so much for spending your valuable time assisting others and sharing your knowledge and experience.

This past week has been another busy one on the forum, with over 900 posts made, including 350 from MYOB Staff. Our top contributors were @Kym__Yeoward, @Dee-Workman, @ronatbas, @Julie_A_C and @CloudMindAcc. Thanks again!

I will be departing MYOB in the coming weeks and leaving you in the very capable hands of @Suja_P and the rest of the team. I have every confidence that the community here will continue to go from strength-to-strength and I look forward to its continued development. It's been such a privilege to manage this amazing community and I will take very fond memories of a community that has so many members willing to share their valuable expertise with others.

Thank you all so much. Love your work.

Jason Hill

Community Manager