Aged Balances Not Correct on Debtor Cards - MYOB EXO

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
rachealleigh
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Aged Balances Not Correct on Debtor Cards - MYOB EXO

Hi there

We had 2 debtor cards in Myob Exo that were incorrectly linked as a branch / head office relationship.  A new order was entered and a deposit payment was entered.   It was then noted that the cards shouldn't have been linked, so the cards were de-linked and the order was processed on the correct card and payment allocated.  However, the system still seems to think the payment is on the other (incorrect) card and now shows that card as in credit balance (when it's actually overdue), and the other card is showing as overdue when it is actually in credit. 

This is a major bug, one of which we thought would be fixed in our recent upgrade - but it wasn't.  How do I fix this as there is nothing showing in the transaction history - it is only showing under the Aged Balances??

Very frustrating!  I would never recommend EXO to anyone - so many bugs and the new look since the upgrade is horrible as well (one that is going to be an OH&S issue with eye strain due to it all being white!!).  

1 REPLY 1
Bridie_M_MYOB
MYOB Moderator
41 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

41Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Aged Balances Not Correct on Debtor Cards - MYOB EXO

Hi Rachel, 

Thank you for your post.