Forum Discussion

dipa
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Creditor's email address and phone no report

Hi

I would like to know how can I get selected creditors's list where I am waiting orders to be completed that have passed due date. Report should show phone nos and email adddess of creditors. thnx

• Hi dipa 

Would you mind expanding on what MYOB product you are using? Based on the board on which you have posted, the MYOB Business board, you should have a Purchases module listed as all MYOB Business (SME product range) has that particular module listed. The only time it wouldn't be, would be if you had user access which restricted you from having access to that window.

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    dipa
    Contributing User

Hi

I would like to know how can I get selected creditors's list where I am waiting orders to be completed that have passed due date. Report should show phone nos and email adddess of creditors. thn

• Hi dipa 

The closest report that I could find that would be a purchases-based report that would show your orders would be the Supplier purchases (detail) report - Reporting>>Reports>>Purchase reports>>Supplier purchases (detail). This would allow you to filter that report by orders using the Purchase status and by individual suppliers. You can even add the Address 1 phone No.1 to the report using the Customise button. 

The email address would not be a field that you can add. However, you could export that Supplier purchases (detail) report to Excel and then run the Contacts report before combining them both in Excel.

dipa
      Contributing User

Thanks Steven for your time to reply. I am afraid to say but I don't have Purchase reports tab under my options. I serached but its not there so please guide me further. I know it shoulld be under reports tab but its not there. thnx

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi dipa 

Would you mind expanding on what MYOB product you are using? Based on the board on which you have posted, the MYOB Business board, you should have a Purchases module listed as all MYOB Business (SME product range) has that particular module listed. The only time it wouldn't be, would be if you had user access which restricted you from having access to that window.