aplus
Experienced Cover User
8 years ago
Done

In tray: Link to supplier returns

Please make it possible to attach digital credit notes to returns just like it is possible to attach digital copies of bills. It just does not make sense to have this facility for bills but not credit notes.

"InTray for Credit Notes"

4 Comments

• Would be good to have a function button in the in-tray called "create supplier return" which will create a return in a format similar to the bill function, and attached the document.

Gabi1277
      User

It is quite frustrating not to be able to do this as I get sent Credit Notes into my In Tray and have to keep deleting them as I cannot attach them to the Supplier return.

JChappy
      Experienced User

We use Bunnings etc. direct to our In Tray.  It's becoming increasingly problematic to have to continue to delete Credit Notes that are automatically sent through and to create a supplier return each time.  This needs to be addressed as so far invoices being sent direct to In Tray to be processed is only most of the solution, the rest of the solution is that MYOB needs to be able to create Credit Notes as well.  Having an automated system is flawed when it requires so much manual correction.

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to link the source document from the In Tray to debit notes. This is done using the Link a Source Document option from within the Bill window.