Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Item: Report of transactions for items

Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Hello,

There is another suggestion I'd like to make.

The ability to print off a report that shows the transactions for selected items for a selected period would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Reg.

"Live Accounts Items"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2018

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to produce a Sales by item report, which will list the number of items sold over a period for the selected items for the required period. This report can be created via Reports>>All reports>>Sales reports>>Sales by item. 

3 Comments
Ultimate Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,650 Posts
Ultimate Partner

See Reports - Items - Sales Details and Analyse Sales

71burger
4 Posts
Cover User

Yeah, thanks, but I'd already seen that one.  And sorry, I should have specified - it's the expenses/purchases that I need the report for.  We purchase fuel and claim it by the litre for our Diesel Fuel Rebate, therefore I need a report that shows the item transactions per period specified.  Currently I can achieve this with the software program, but not liveaccounts.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,101 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows for the user to produce a Sales by item report, which will list the number of items sold over a period for the selected items for the required period. This report can be created via Reports>>All reports>>Sales reports>>Sales by item.