stucky
Experienced User
11 years ago
Open

Purchases: Include Email option

Could you please add a "Email" button to the expense/PO form?
It would make life (or LIVE) even easier

Cheers

"PO"

17 Comments

• hi.

would be great to set up the expense page with same functionality as the sales pane. i.e enter payment, email, print.

at the momoment i have to save the expense and email away in my email client. see pic attached for options at bottom of screen.

KG_design
      Cover User

Purchase Orders or Bills should be able to be emailed from that screen

It is so annoying that I have to print the Bill and then save as a PDF in another file not part of MYOB essentials, and then email from another email account. eg. Gmail. So it takes time plus it means I have no record on MYOB if the Purchase Order or Bill is emailed to the supplier. My Accountant says just use Spend Money. That would mean I would need a different software package to create Purchase Orders. Then I would just leave MYOB!

Barry_C
      MYOB Staff
      Status changed:
      New
      to
      Open
      Thanks for the great idea mudgroup. We would love to hear what other users think about this. If you would like to see this feature added, please show your support with further votes and comments.
      stucky
      Experienced User

I do exactly the same (save and then email) and I have also requested this feature before. This would improve and reduce double handling even more. Let us know when (or if) this is happening

• Status added:
    Open
    Thanks for the idea Stucky. I can certainly see having the ability to email your PO's could be a great time saver. We would love to hear what other users think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.
  • Would love to see the ability to email Bills in essentials,
    this would allow companys whoe buy and sell items/services on account
    to send a order via email to a supplier
    currently you can print off the "bill" and attach it to a email and send it this way
    however if you have a large volume of orders to place this would be very time heavy

• Is it possible to have a Email Option Button on Supplier Bills, so that Purchase Orders can be email direct from MYOB Essentials - instead of having to hit the print then create a PDF and then attached to an email.

Airserv
    Contributing Cover User

Ability to email a purchase order or quote - I thought this would be a no brainer !!

Airserv
    Contributing Cover User

I am not sure if this has been resolved - however, this post was  started in October 2013 - it's now 2020 

In this day and age, if you order something, most suppliers require a purchase order - normally I would scan it in the office and send it - but I am doing it off my phone!

Once again I thought this would be a no-brainer!!!!!!

bexxie
    Contributing User

MYOB Essential - Currently I am cutting and pasting my purchase orders to suppliers and would love it if you could add an email button and send as a PFD attachement.

Thank you