Ordering Documents

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Melissa_MVAS
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Ordering Documents

When uploading the documents to go with the BAS in the new Compliance section I would like to be able to reorder them like you can when we were uploading the BAS's via the tasks screen for the client to sign. 

2 REPLIES 2
KnobelTam
Experienced Partner
15 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

15Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Ordering Documents

Or at least if they are numbered, then they stay in the  numbered order when uploaded at the same time.  I always number by EOFY prep documents but when sending through the portal there is no order to the documents.

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,338 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,338Posts

114Kudos

261Solutions

Re: Ordering Documents

Hi @Melissa_MVAS,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. The ability to reorder documents when uploading them to accompany the BAS in the new Compliance section would indeed enhance the organization and user experience. While I don't have the capability to directly implement this feature, I recommend posting this issue to our Product Ideas page or submitting a feature request to express your desire for this functionality. We may consider it for future updates or provide alternative solutions to meet your needs within the current system.

Please do let us know if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post