Forum Discussion

Sam5082
Contributing User
7 months ago

Client Manager

How do I find out who my client manager is? I need to find out quite urgently please.

Regards, Sam.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sam5082

Thank you for your post. 

You will see who your client manager is once you log in to your Partner Dashboard. If you can't as you are a MYOB partner, getting in touch with our team can be done through Live Chat or Log a support call functionality through the Help section of your Partner Dashboard.

If you do have any further product-related queries do feel free to post it on the Forum. We will be happy to assist you. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

Sam5082
      Contributing User

Hi Stella

No, this does not provide a solution.  I cannot see my client manager on my partner dashboard, nor have the issues I posted on the community forum already been resolved.  I am, as are so many other MYOB users, utterly disappointed in the lack of support provided.  The current security issue and the fact that the moment you change an account code on a transaction it is then unreconciled is completely unacceptable and leaves me questioning MYOB's care factor when it comest to the quality of the product.  I certainly will not be recommending the product to anyone and am seriously considering switching my own file and some of my clients to Xero at the start of the next financial year.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sam5082,

I'm sorry if you're feeling that way, and I apologize for the delayed response. You should be able to locate it in your Partner Portal with some exploration.

In your Partner Portal, click on your initials in the dark left-hand vertical task bar, and then choose "Launch My Success." You can also access it directly at https://mysuccess.myob.com. Next, click on your name in the top right menu bar and select "My Partner Profile." Your partner manager's details should be listed in the right-hand column.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl