Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Retail Manager

Does MYOB still support retail manager software as I have looked everywhere for help with an error?  My client recently updgraded their server and now the import to Accountright fails "Error occured exporting account data in frmExport - Class not registered" I cannot even find where I can contact MYOB for support.  Very frustrating.

• Hi, BelonNorfolk. Thank you for your post here in the Community Forum. 

MYOB transferred the ownership of RetailManager to AAAPOS to prioritize cloud-based solutions. Since the transition in mid-2022, AAAPOS has taken over the development, support, renewals, and billing for the product. Any support requests for RetailManager are now directed to AAAPOS and are no longer managed by MYOB.

You can contact AAAPOS via https://www.aaapos.com/contact-us.

1300 555 115 for Australian customers.

+61 3 8400 3083 for New Zealand customers.

support@aaapos.com for Australian and New Zealand customers.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Cheers,    

Hannah

1 Reply

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, BelonNorfolk. Thank you for your post here in the Community Forum. 

MYOB transferred the ownership of RetailManager to AAAPOS to prioritize cloud-based solutions. Since the transition in mid-2022, AAAPOS has taken over the development, support, renewals, and billing for the product. Any support requests for RetailManager are now directed to AAAPOS and are no longer managed by MYOB.

You can contact AAAPOS via https://www.aaapos.com/contact-us.

1300 555 115 for Australian customers.

+61 3 8400 3083 for New Zealand customers.

support@aaapos.com for Australian and New Zealand customers.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Cheers,    

Hannah