Reports from web browser

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MichelleS_ECO
Trusted Cover User
46 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

46Posts

7Kudos

2Solutions

Reports from web browser

Hello

In the Profit & Loss Report. There are a number of accounts which are numbered and classified to be listed under a particular header but they have ended up under a different header bar one.

The area in question is COGS, subtotalling has been selected for the various headers and is working fine other than the account group (which is sequentially numbered) in question which has ended up under the wrong header with one account exception.

In addition....

With the desktop version P&L report the presentation of three of the heading subtotals are bunched together rather than being under the particular heading so a presentation issue but not the same issue as the browers report as all appropriate accounts are under their appropriate heading.

I looked at the set up of these accounts and cannot determine how an amendment can be made to correct these presentation issues in either the desktop or browser versions. AccountRight.

Is there a solution, or an article that will help with this? Particularly in relation to the browser.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Reports from web browser

Hello @MichelleS_ECO 

Thank you for your post. We have identified a display issue when the Profit and Loss report is run in the web browser, where if multiple header accounts have the same name they get hidden or appear with incorrect figures on the report.

To see if this is the case in your situation open the profit and loss on the desktop version and check that all the header account names are unique, and if it is not change the name. 

For example, if there is an account number 9-0000 called Other Expenses, but also an account number 6-0000 with the name Other Expenses, it will not know which figures to show on which line as the names are the same. 

If it is not caused by the above, I also recommend clearing the cache files that the browser uses which can resolve some odd behaviour in reports: Clearing the browser Cache.

If after checking both and it still doesn't look right, could you please attach the Profit and Loss report and a screenshot of the Accounts List in your reply or over Private Message, to give me a better idea of the issue? 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post