Help with MYOB NZ Desktop payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KaliPPS
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

35Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Help with MYOB NZ Desktop payroll

Was just hung up on after 2 hours on hold and dont have time to call again! So looking for some urgent help please.

Migrating 12 payroll files down to 1. This new file will consist of weekly and fortnightly paid employees.

I have processed the final week in the old file and am starting transferring hte employees accross to the new file and importing their 52 weeks of wages. Why is the new payroll file only calculating the leave back to 10/6 and not 17/6 which i have included in the import? Screen shot of old file v new file for reference.

I havent processed any pays in the new file as yet.

Old file.JPG
New file.JPG
5 REPLIES 5
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Help with MYOB NZ Desktop payroll

Hi @KaliPPS

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. Apologies for the delayed response and I am very sorry you have had this experience with our phone-based team. I understand how valuable your time is.

Could you confirm when did you processed the last pay run? Is it before sending the file? or after sending the file to migrations?

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KaliPPS
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

35Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Leneth for your response.

Transfers were done over a two week period due to teh volume of data needed to be transferred.

They were paid their last pay in the old file WE 17/6 and the new file will WE 24/6.

I had to continue on due to time restraints so i fixed the problem by processing a 0.01 dummy pay for all employees in the new file to correct the date.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @KaliPPS

Thanks for the update on this. We're glad to hear you we're able to look for the solution.

In the future, I would also recommend to manually adjust the leave balances of your employee. You can find more information about this on our help article Adjusting leave entitlements.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

KaliPPS
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

35Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Leneth,

That is a link to Australian software, i am using NZ. I;m processing NZ payroll not Australia.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @KaliPPS

Thanks for letting me know.

For NZ Payroll, you would need to check the Entitlement balance report and pay runs for the current financial year. You would need to ensure if the employee card is showing the correct figures.

Calculate the balance that is owing or overpaid to the employee and then process a $0 pay to add the adjustment of hours. You may enter the hours in entitlement under balance adjustment on employee card.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post