Forum Discussion

Eric3
Experienced User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Exo Leave $$$ Reporting in Exo Payroll - No dollar amounts showing in Financial Reports

I'm hoping someone can help with this, the Exo Helpdesk are also working on this, but I thought I would try the Community forum and see if anyone else has had the same problem.

We recently granted Long Service Leave to our employees and I've entered in the relevant leave in the relevant section of Exo (see LSL Screenshot One.jpg attached) for each employee - so far so good.  However, we need to be able to report this liability for those staff who are currently entitled to Long Service Leave, however, the Long Service Leave Report is failing to carry through any dollar values for our staff who are currently owed Long Service Leave (see LSL Screenshot Two.jpg attached).

However, when I entered in eight standard hours for the employee under the Standard Pay tab (LSL Screenshot Three.jpg attached) and ran the report again, it reported a dollar amount for the Long Service Leave (albeit an incorrect amount but it's at least reporting it).

We're not sure why it's doing this, and the Exo Helpdesk have been very helpful, but they're not sure either.  I suspect it may have something to do with not having a current pay in the system (next pay run is next week), but I'm curious to find out if anyone else has had the same issue and how they resolved it.

Any help is always appreciated.

Regards,

Eric.

Eric3
    4 months ago

Hi, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, I just found out that they have to have a "Standard Pay" set up i.e. a standard amount entered in, sort of like a template.  Quite why this has to happen is beyond me, but there you are.

I've set up a standard pay for each of the staff entitled to LSL, but the amount showin in the LSL report is wrong so there's still some tweaking to go through.

Regards,

Eric.

2 Replies

• Hi, your LSL screen shots look different to my EXO Payroll... but have the employees been allocated an Hourly Rates on the Standard Pay screen? Not sure if that makes a difference?

Eric3
      Experienced User

Hi, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, I just found out that they have to have a "Standard Pay" set up i.e. a standard amount entered in, sort of like a template.  Quite why this has to happen is beyond me, but there you are.

I've set up a standard pay for each of the staff entitled to LSL, but the amount showin in the LSL report is wrong so there's still some tweaking to go through.

Regards,

Eric.