This update addresses issues reported by customers with the new remittance features in AccountRight 2015.4, which we released earlier this month (see what changed in 2015.4).
If you send remittance advices, please install this update when prompted in your software.
Here’s what’s changed:
- When emailing remittance advices for Spend Money transactions, the email address entered in the Profile tab of the customer or supplier card will now be used automatically.
- When emailing remittance advices for Pay Bills transactions, the address entered in the Payment Details tab of the supplier card will be used. If you haven’t entered an email address for remittances, AccountRight will now use the address entered in the Profile tab instead.
- (NZ only) Remittance advice delivery options have been added to the Payment Details tab of supplier cards, so you can set your print/email options for each supplier.
This feature was added to the Australian releases in AccountRight 2015.4.
- Entering an invalid email address when sending remittance advices will no longer cause AccountRight to crash.
How to update
This update will be available to all AccountRight subscribers over the next few days.
If you’re using:
- AccountRight 2015.4 or earlier: You'll be prompted to update when you open your company file. Or, you can download the installer by signing in to my.myob.com.au (AU) or my.myob.co.nz (NZ).
- AccountRight v19 or earlier: Visit myob.com/upgrade to download this release.
Things to note:
- This update won’t install on Windows XP or Server 2003. We recommend Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 for PCs, and Windows Server 2008 SP2 or later for servers.
- Your shortcut icons won’t update. They’ll still appear as 2015.4.
- Your company file won’t need upgrading, which means computers using 2015.4 or 2015.4.1 can access your file without a problem.
- When installation is complete, you won’t see a confirmation message. You can restart AccountRight immediately after installing the update.
- You’ll only be prompted to install this update if you use the PC Edition of AccountRight. If you use the Server Edition on any computers, you’ll need to download the full 2015.4.1 installer from my.myob.com.au (AU) or my.myob.co.nz (NZ) and then install the release on those computers.