Blog Post

MYOB Announcements
3 MIN READ

Forum weekly update #1

JasonHill
Former Staff
13 years ago

Welcome.jpgHi all,

Thanks for your contribution to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource. I am constantly impressed by our community's willingness to assist each other and share experience and knowledge.

To kick off the new financial year, I wanted to start a new weekly post providing an update of what has been happening in the past seven days on the Community Forum. It will be a chance to share news and thank key contributors who have made a significant difference to making business life easier for other community members.

I would first like to acknowledge that we understand it can be frustrating at this time of year not being able to quickly obtain phone support. Our teams have been working as hard as possible to assist as many clients as possible. We are currently handling over 1300 calls each day, but during peak times some callers might receive a message that support is not available. This is to ensure callers do not have to wait for lengthy periods in queues.

Our support lines are open for cover members from 7.30am to 9.30pm on weekdays, and will be open again this weekend from 9am to 5pm. 

We encourage all clients to first search the Support Notes database and the Community Forum to see if they can resolve their issue using these resources. If you cannot find information about your problem, please post details of your issue in the relevant board here on the forum or try calling our support team back at a later time. The phone queues do fluctuate during the day. Thanks again for your patience during this busy time.

I’m excited to say that we have started work on some significant changes to the look and feel of the forum. We are focusing on making the forum easier to use while adding new functionality. You might have already noticed we have tidied up the board structure. Other changes will be rolled out in the coming weeks. We certainly welcome your feedback regarding what changes you would like to make to the forum. Feel free to post any suggestions below or contact me directly.

It goes without saying that it has been a very big week on the Community Forum. We have welcomed over 800 new members in the past seven days and over 1300 new posts have been made.

Not surprisingly for this time of year, our AccountRight and AccountEdge payroll board had the most activity, with 90 per cent of questions posted in the last week receiving a response. The average response time before a reply was posted was 15 hours, although many posts received helpful responses in less than an hour or two.   

Special thanks to our top contributors this week for assisting on so many questions. Our top five contributors were Clive, jenniek, SuesBookkeeping, Sharper and MummaMia.

Our internal Social Support team also provided assistance on the forum on over 150 occasions in the past week, as well as their work answering queries on Twitter, Facebook, LiveChat and email.

Thanks again for your valuable contribution to the Community Forum. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how we can make business life easier for you.

Love your work,

Jason Hill

Community Manager 

Updated 12 years ago
Version 3.0
No CommentsBe the first to comment