Manage Inventory restrictions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mcphee61710
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Manage Inventory restrictions

Hi There, 

I am looking into the features of MYOB AccountRight and I want to make sure this program will allow me to easily manage my inventory. 

I noticed on the Pricing Page that the Managem Inventory tool on the AccountRight Plus option has an * next to it but there is no further information as to how it is restricted. 

Is someone able to tell me what, if any restrictions are there? 

Thanks 
Andrew 

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Manage Inventory restrictions

Hi @Mcphee61710 

Thank you for your post. If you are referring to this pricing page, the * explanation is located at the very bottom of the page:

*Currently available as a download-only feature for desktop PCs. Web browser functionality will be included in future updates.

Basically AccountRight can be used in two ways: desktop installation and web browser log in. Currently the desktop version has more customisation and options than the browser one, more functions will be added to the browser version in the future. You can switch between the desktop app and the web browser at any time while working on the file. 

I hope this explains it for you, if you have any further questions please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post