Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Helpful post has been hidden

One of my posts has been hidden or deleted.  It has lots of useful informaiton on a very frustrating issue.  Can a moderator advise why it's removed please?

https://community.myob.com/t5/A2023-ARCHIVE/Create-new-MYOB-user-amp-use-previous-generic-email/m-p/...

6 REPLIES 6
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,534 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,534Posts

46Kudos

162Solutions

Re: Helpful post has been hidden

Hi @RichD,

Thanks for your post. I've looked into the link you have provided, and I am able to see the thread completely, and I can see that the issue was resolved by assisting you via private message. However, I couldn't find any specific details about a post of yours being hidden or deleted. It's possible that the post may have been removed due to a violation of community guidelines or a technical issue. 

Please also note that any message in the forum that has personal details or the company's account information will automatically be hidden or deleted from the post or thread to protect the user's security.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this. 

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

RichD
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Shella,

Thanks for your response.  When I click the link it says:

Access Denied

You don't have access to this resource.  It's likely that the page you're trying to access has been archived or that it's part of a private board.

You can see it becuase you're a Moderator.  Why has it been hidden from regular users?

The issue is not resolved.  It's an ongoing issue & that post describes a work around.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,534 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,534Posts

46Kudos

162Solutions

Hi @RichD,

Thanks for your response. You are definitely correct with that. The "Access Denied" message you're seeing is typically due to the page being archived or part of a private board. Private boards are often used to store sensitive information that may not be suitable for all users to view. This is a measure to ensure the security of our data and information. This could be the reason I'm seeing why this post is now limited to access.

Rest assured that we're always providing an accurate resolution and providing additional helpful information from our customers whenever other users have the same issue.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

RichD
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Shella,

There wasn't any personal or sensative information on the post & it'd been up since around Oct 2022.

You wrote: "Rest assured that we're always providing an accurate resolution and providing additional helpful information"

This is factually / objectively false & I'm not assured in the slightest.  The entire reason I created the post, that has now been hidden, is precicley becasue of the monumental frustration & waste of time caused by incorrect information repeatedly provided to me by MYOB support staff every time I encounter this particular issue.

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,418 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,418Posts

177Kudos

384Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @RichD,

Thank you for following up and sorry for not providing the correct answer in our first response.

I can confirm that this thread was archived because the 'accepted solution' in this thread was a request to move the conversation to a private message. Given that you circled back with valuable information later in the thread, we can definitely see it is worthwhile remaining as a public post, and this has now been returned to a visible state for you and others in the community.

We have also updated your final response as the accepted solution for the thread.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

RichD
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia