Superannuation - AccountRight

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PamelaBrown
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Superannuation - AccountRight

Hi, we are trying to pay super.

The Administrator has tried to log in to update Direct Debit and Disclosure Statement. The Administrator is also the bank account holder.

Our AccountRight is server based and not online. We are having difficulty trying to see where the updates need to happen.

Can you assist as superannuaiton was due on 10/2/22?

Thank you

Pamela

8 REPLIES 8
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Superannuation - AccountRight

Hi @PamelaBrown 

Great to see that you are looking at those important superannuation changes in advance.

Due to other circumstances, we have disabled users from accepting that disclosure statement at this time. We do hope to have that process back in place by next week.

However, it is worth calling out that you do have until the end of April to look into that new Product Disclosure Statement.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

PamelaBrown
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Steven but we don’t have until April to pay as our contractors are paid on a monthly basis.

What can we then do about this to enable our January super to be paid as it still comes up with the message asking for us to view the Product Disclosure and the Direct Debit?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @PamelaBrown 

We do hope to have that process back in place by next week, so you will be able to complete those forms then.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Illuka_Dean
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

The product disclosure statement for the Superannuation will not process being accepted still. Is it still disabled?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Illuka_Dean

Can you please confirm if you're getting any error messages ? This should be resolved now. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Illuka_Dean
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

When we are accepting the two parts of the product disclosure statement we are getting taken to another screen with the following in a box at the top in the middle:

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Illuka_Dean

Please make sure that you're listed as the file Owner or Administrator before accepting these terms and conditions. If you are and you're still having troubles please send me a private message with your product serial number and email address so I can look into this further. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

PamelaBrown
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

We weren't aware that we would need to have version 2022.01 installed to access this but we have copied our MYOB file and upgraded the version. It then kicked anybody out that tried to log on to MYOB. Luckily we have an extremely talented IT guy whio went in and read the error log. This is where we found the licence issue being exceeded. He then found a fix on the forum from 2 years ago and that fixed the licence issue. When we log in now it seems to take us to the documents that need to be signed. As mentioned we only ran a test on our copied file. We will not be updating our file until Friday afternoon since it is the start of the month and very busy and it will need to be installed on each PC. We will try then but we will also need to deal with the funds that were returned to our bank for the first lot of processing that was accompanied by an email error. All up this has effected 450+ staff. I will confirm this is working on Monday morning after Friday's 2022.01 version install.

Thanks

Pamela

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post