131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

21Kudos

3Solutions

Attachments missing

My subscription is current. I need a copy of a Bill dated 13/06/2023 to support a faulty goods return. When I locate the Bill in the Purchase Register, it clearly indicates a file is attached, but when I drill into Attachments there's nothing there. On investigation, any bill posted prior to the lock period (30/06/2023) is missing a support document. I have tried inactivating the Lock Period with no success. How can we be compliant if we can't produce our 7 years of historical purchase records?Document missingDocument missingPdf attached icon displayedPdf attached icon displayed

@Alana1  posted a similar issue in January 2023 but that's now closed.

7 REPLIES 7
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,379Posts

115Kudos

271Solutions

Re: Attachments missing

Hi @seqtt,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. This seems to be a display glitch. Could you please clear AccountRight cache and verify if the attachments then appear in the register?

Please do let me know how you go on this.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

seqtt
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

21Kudos

3Solutions

Hi @Earl_HD ,

Thanks for your reply. When I follow the link you provided and expanded the steps, it only displays up to Step 4 - Open the MYOB folder. I can't scroll down to see the additional steps

seqtt
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

21Kudos

3Solutions

Ok, @Earl_HD , so I Googled clearing the Account Right cache and found all your Steps 1-8, followed it and deleted all files from the Cache folder. Closed, then signed out of AccountRight before signing in and re-opening the company file, but the problem remains.  Screenshot 2024-02-03 092321.gif

seqtt
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

21Kudos

3Solutions

@Earl_HD after reading other posts, could a change in serial number of the company file be interefering here?

We created a new subscription and migrated data to support an anticipated sale of the company, active from 01/07/2023 on. After the sale fell through, we continued with the new subscription and inactivated the original. 

Attachments to Bills posted and paid prior to 30/06/2023 are missing. Attachments can be viewed for any Bill closed after 01/07/2023, even if they were posted before the end of financial year.  

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,379Posts

115Kudos

271Solutions

Hi @seqtt,

Thank you for your comprehensive response. I recommend responding to the email you received from our migration team. Please provide details about the missing attachments, and our team will thoroughly review the situation for you.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

seqtt
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

21Kudos

3Solutions

Hi @Earl_HD 

I did as you suggested and emailed the Data Migration team on 08/02/2024.

I am yet to receive either a response or even an acknowledged receipt of the support request.

The original email had been deleted so I couldn't reply to the original thread, but I had recorded the Data Migration Case # and quoted that in the email Subject. Have I sent the request to the correct department? Email attached.

Regards,

Amanda

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,379Posts

115Kudos

271Solutions

Hi @seqtt,

Thank you for providing such a thorough response, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I can confirm that you have indeed sent the email to the correct department. In the meantime, feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post