Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Testing MYOB AccountRight Live API

Hello, I would like to know what is the best way to test my AccountRight Live Integration. I have downloaded a trial MyOB AccountRight software but cannot link my subscription serial number to the "Live" option and cannot assign a company live with a my.MYOB account. Currently when i open a company file or create a one i do not have the option for "This user will sign on with a my.MYOB" when creating a new user. When i try to create a new company file and select to access it "online" I cannot proceed with the serial number i was sent. What is my best way to proceed in order to test a fully functional MyOB AcccountRight Live software via the API?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    HelenB
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GuyCrsk1 

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you have registered as part of the Developer Program, then it is likely that you would have receved an invite to access one of our shared sandbox files. This shared sandbox file is what you can use to test your integration. 

If you are having trouble accessing the shared sandbox file, then please reach out to the API Support Team directly at developers@myob.com.

Thanks