Forum Discussion

Sumu34
User
2 years ago

How to manage the to do list

Hi 

We are using the North American version which is Account Edge, and I am new to this. Looking for a help with managing stock alerts. Stock alert tab in the to-do-list window has all the items we purchase. For instance , we may have 500 items there. It is a very long list to manage and not all are important. But only 100 items out of 500 need to be monitored for stock levels. My question is that how to remove items in stock alerts> to do list? 

Thanks

• Hi Sumu34 

Thank you so much for your post. To delete/remove an item in stock alert you'll need to go to Item list. Choose the desired item. Select the Buying Details tab. Click into the Minimum Level for Restocking Alert, highlight the value and select Delete on the keyboard. 

This help article may will give you more information about Using the To Do List in AccountEdge Support.

Please do let me know hoy you go on this. 
    Regards,
    Earl

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sumu34 

Thank you so much for your post. To delete/remove an item in stock alert you'll need to go to Item list. Choose the desired item. Select the Buying Details tab. Click into the Minimum Level for Restocking Alert, highlight the value and select Delete on the keyboard. 

This help article may will give you more information about Using the To Do List in AccountEdge Support.

Please do let me know hoy you go on this. 
    Regards,
    Earl