Forum Discussion

AEH2
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Change email address for delivery of monthly MYOB invoices

Invoices for our monthly MYOB subscrition fee are currently being emailed directly to the owner of our business.  The boss does not access MYOB herself and so does not have a MYOB login.

The boss has changed her email address and the old email address will soon stop being monitored.  We need to adjust where invoices are being sent to.  I cannot find instructions on how to do this.  The only options offered are to login as the user and change contact details.  Obviously we cannot do this in this instance as she is not a MYOB user.

Can someone please help change details?

• Hi, AEH2

We were able to assist you with your concern. You should be able to receive the monthly invoices from MYOB through the newly updated email address.

Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, AEH2

We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to inform you that we've sent you a private message regarding your inquiry. Please feel free to reply to the private message, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, AEH2

We were able to assist you with your concern. You should be able to receive the monthly invoices from MYOB through the newly updated email address.

Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen