Forum Discussion

jsweld
Experienced User
7 months ago

Complaint

Hi 

I am trying to find the phone number and email for the Australian based MYOB customer service, in particular the complaints department, not the overseas Customer Support call centre.

We purchased a subscription for $136 per month but it was advertised at $68 per month as deal for the first few months of which 2 x $68 were deducted.

However I was talked into paying $136 per month straight up by MYOB when I had issues logging in.  So now i'm being charged $68 and $136 for the one company for the one subscription. I need a refund of 2 x $68 payments that were not used as I was sold the more expensive subscription.  I have already gone down the route of Customer Service (overseas call centre??) but being continually served by the one person who takes delight in telling no refund. I've waited long enough - I am now needing to speak to a Manager or Supervisor please,  who will understand the situation. Can someone please advise direct names or phone numbers? Thanks

2 Replies

• Hi jsweld 

Thanks for reaching out to the MYOB community!

Sincere apologies for your recent experience with us. I will reach out via private message to gather the required account details so that we can look into this billing issue further. In scenarios where you require any support/ raise any complaints, there are a few other ways to contact us. You can reach out to our Live chat for a quicker resolution or feel free to submit a case by logging on to My Account.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

• Hi jsweld 

We hope your billing issue is resolved. I will close this conversation and feel free to start a new post in the future.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj