Forum Discussion

CarolMann
Contributing Partner
11 months ago

Job Profit and Loss Comparison report

I am having trouble with some selected jobs not appearing in the Job Profit and Loss Comparison report.  This only happens with one particular client file.  When I select particular job numbers in the filters, no matter what date range I enter, or whether I choose to include zero accounts etc, these particular jobs do not appear as a column (not even a column heading) on the report.  This only happens with some jobs (unfortunately being the ones we are currently using).  It also happens with any new jobs we now set up.  However if I choose jobs from years ago that haven't been used for years, these will all display.

If I run other job reports in these jobs show correctly with all relevant transactions.

Has anyone come across this before?

Thank you.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CarolMann

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum useful to your concern. We regret the difficulties you are experiencing with the Job Profit and Loss Comparison Report, and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. 

I have checked that one of our moderators Shella_A already responded to your first post here in the Community Forum for the steps that may resolve your concern.  

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

CarolMann
      Contributing Partner

Thank you for your response.  I have tried these suggestions but no luck unfortunately.  All other job reports work fine and pick up all jobs.  It's just this report - I can see the jobs in the selection box  but when I choose them, they do not appear in the report.  All old jobs from years ago will work, but any created in the last year or so do not.  And any new ones I create now also don't work.  And, as mentioned, it is only in this one particular client file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CarolMann

Thanks for getting back to us. Apologies for the delayed response and thank you for your patience and cooperation on this matter. 

We understand that you already tried the steps provided by one of our moderators however could you please try again to clear the cache using these Help Articles: 

If it still does not work, can you confirm if you are using the AccountRight software or the browser version? Additionally, could you please confirm if you are getting any error messages in the Job Profit and Loss Comparison report? 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 

Leneth