Forum Discussion

Snowy26
Contributing Cover User
3 days ago

Payroll Reporting Declaration is not responding

I'm using MYOB AccountRight desktop version 2024.6.1.9 and ever since last week when completing the pay's the payroll reporting declaration comes up with an error message and I have to continue without making the declaration.  I then have to go to the web browser version and submit to the ATO from there. 

Also, from this week, I enter timesheets for our employees and when I did the pay it did not pull the standard pay items into the weekly pay.  

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Snowy26,

I understand you're having some issues with the payroll reporting declaration and timesheets on your MYOB account. No worries, I'm here to lend a hand! I've applied some fix scripts to your file. Please try to process your payroll now to see the error. As for the timesheets not pulling the standard pay items into the weekly pay, it could be due to a variety of reasons. It might be helpful to check if there have been any changes in the payroll categories or if any pay items have been exempted from PAYG in error. If the issue persists, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess

Snowy26
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you.  I will test the declaration part next week when i do the pays.

As to the standard pay information not pulling through to the weekly wage, this only happened when I did the last MYOB update