Forum Discussion

Patrick_H
Experienced Cover User
10 months ago

record of sent emails

I am 99% sure I recently notified a customer and thanked them for fully settling their outstanding invoice* through the EMAIL button in the customer card.

Is there a SENT-log of these email anywhere?

I would like to doublecheck my wording as there seems to be a misunderstanding...

(*= not a habbit of ours, but this customer has been struggling and making part-payments)

Thanks

Patrick

1 Reply

• Hi Patrick_H,

Thank you for your post. I understand the importance of confirming the communication details, especially in situations involving partial payments and special circumstances with customers.

If you're using AccountRight to send emails, your sent emails can be seen by clicking Sent emails at the bottom of the command center. This will only provide the status of the sent email, as this is for tracking purposes. When emails are sent directly from the card file within MYOB, the system doesn't provide a direct way to view the content or context of the sent message within MYOB itself. The platform doesn't retain a history or log of the email's content.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess