Forum Discussion

JoanneMcG
Trusted Cover User
9 months ago

Still no security in Myob file

I advised Myob at the start of the week of this security issue.  The moderator implied that the issue was due to something I had done, which as we all know is not true.  The issue is a lapse in security by Myob.

It took until Wednesday for Myob to say that they there were "now working on the issue".

It is now Friday, still no security, and no update from Myob.

This issue is not limited to my file, others have posted on here they have the same problems, and I have spoken to a number of people who use Myob and also have the same problem.

I ask again, is the security issue due to hacking, does it stem from the "outage" recently suffered by Myob?

How safe is my information since there is no security, and as for 2FA....pffft!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JoanneMcG,

Thank you for taking the time to raise this. We're currently in the process of investigating this further to improve the experience for you all. At this point in time, it's under active investigation. We'll be forwarding this example to the teams so they can remain up to date.We really appreciate the patience shown whilst we investigate this for you all.

Cheers,

Shella

JoanneMcG
      Trusted Cover User

I received an email, it is a private message from Myob but it is from No-reply - so how do I respond to it?