Forum Discussion

Icon
Cover User
3 days ago

Job report using closed years data?

Hi

I am trying to set up a simple customised report with two headings and then about 6 detailed job items underneath each heading.

I would like to go back to when the company started in 2020, however two years are closed 2021 and 2022.  Is it possible to get the data in these years reporting?  When I run it even with correct dates selected it just gives me the last years entries. 

Thank you I look forward to hearing what I can do 

Icon
    2 days ago

Thank you Doreen for your response, I thought that might be the case, but was hoping there might be a work around.

Cheers

Gill

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Icon

If you need to generate a job report of a closed financial year, you will need to restore a back up of your company file for that specific financial year so you can have an access to the job report. As the AccountRight can only generate reports for the prior and current financial year. You can check this link for more information. Feel free to post again if you encounter any issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen

Icon
      Cover User

Thank you Doreen for your response, I thought that might be the case, but was hoping there might be a work around.

Cheers

Gill