Forum Discussion

Brittant
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Payable Report by due date

Hi,

I am wanting to create a report based on the due date.

For example, We are wanting to pay accounts for April, so I want to have a report where all the accounts due 30/04 and prior will show up, it doesn't have to show anything due in May. Hopefully this makes sense.

I hope this is possible or if I could some how create this report.

Thanks,

Brittany

• Hi Brittant 

Have you tried looking at the Payables Reconciliation report? This report is designed to show all of the payables owing on a particular date as well as how they were aged based on that date.

So if you ran the payables reconciliation report for 30 April, this would only show you the open payables as of that date and wouldn’t include any payables from May

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi Brittant 

Have you tried looking at the Payables Reconciliation report? This report is designed to show all of the payables owing on a particular date as well as how they were aged based on that date.

So if you ran the payables reconciliation report for 30 April, this would only show you the open payables as of that date and wouldn’t include any payables from May

Fridgie1
      Cover User

I tried running this report and it's almost identical to the Aged Payables Detail report? Just shows the invoices and the date of invoice, then the aged categories, doesn't actually show the due dates. Also, mine didn't exclude the August invoices. I ran it as at 30/08 thinking it would display only bills due on or prior to 30/08 but it didn't.

Neil_M
        Former Staff

Hi Fridgie1 

The Aged Payables and Payables Reconciliation reports are very similar, however the key difference is that the Aged Payables report looks at the current balance of the Payables while the Reconciliation report looks at the balance of the payables as of the nominated date.

Both reports do allow you to display the due date of the invoice by going to Insert/Modify >> Show/Hide and selecting the Due Date and clicking Add to add that column to the report.