Forum Discussion

deb6
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Custom reports

I am trying to create a report which shows Sales made during a specified time frame, & I need details of the sale: date, item & amount, but I also need the customer's details: name, company name, add...
    5 months ago

Hi deb6,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

While the sales reports and customer details reports are in different categories, I understand your need for a comprehensive overview. If you're looking to run a report that includes both sales details and customer information, this is not currently available. However, you can try to run the sales customer detail report that captures details like date, item, and amount for a specified date range, and you can try to use the "Insert/Modify" tab and add the necessary fields for customer details such as company name, billing/shipping address, phone number, etc. Customize the report columns to display the added customer details alongside the sales information.

For further information about sales reports, kindly refer to this Help article: Sales Reports.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance or have additional questions.

Cheers,

Princess