Forum Discussion

Julie_B
Trusted User
20 days ago

Unable to search Job #

Hi there, I have a User who is able to access Cards, Invoices & Bills.  Unfortunately when they go to Find Transactions they are unable to do a search under the Job No. (it's greyed out).  How do I allow them to be able to do this because there doesn't seem to be a roll for this?  Thanks for your help.

3 Replies

Julie_B
    Trusted User

Role - not Roll (sorry).  Also, are we unable to edit a post now???  I can edit this reply.  The post also doesn't show up in my Profile immediately???  Looks like the Community has had an upgrade since I was last on... can't say I'm impressed.  Took me ages to find my post!

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Julie_B

It looks like the user is having trouble with the 'Job No.' search under 'Find Transactions' because of their role permissions. You might need to adjust the user's role for them to access it. See this helpful article about managing users to assist you with this. Once given permission, they should be able to search by 'Job No.'. I totally get your frustration with editing your post; it might be due to recent changes in the community platform that are causing a bit of a glitch in the process. Therefore, there's no need to worry, as we clearly understand your concern. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,

Shella

Julie_B
      Trusted User

Hi Shella - Thanks for replying. I have changed the roles as best I can (that's complicated in itself) - entering job numbers, reports, etc is all ticked appropriately, but for some reason she can't do a search???