Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

API Timeout

Hi Team,

MYOB AccountRight is not converting Purchase Order to Bill.

Our Datapel warehouse management system has API timed out while uploading bill to MYOB as bill. I had to sync our bill from Datapel as Purchase Order in MYOB, and subsequently converting Purchase order in MYOB to Bill in MYOB but not successful in this conversion.

Can someone please help.

Thank you

Michael Yong

• Hi Michael_Yong 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We apologize for the delayed response and any impact caused. This change was an unintended impact of some planned development work we had. We have restored access for those developer partners impacted. If you 're still seeing further issue, please use this link  Contact MYOB Developer Team to log a ticket. 

Please feel free to post again if you need further assistance. We would be pleased to help you further. 

Best Regards, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Michael_Yong 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We apologize for the delayed response and any impact caused. This change was an unintended impact of some planned development work we had. We have restored access for those developer partners impacted. If you 're still seeing further issue, please use this link  Contact MYOB Developer Team to log a ticket. 

Please feel free to post again if you need further assistance. We would be pleased to help you further. 

Best Regards, 

Cel