Forum Discussion

annachen
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Payroll timeout

Hi 

was MYOB under maintanence?

i can not process my pay, once i click record, it then turns loading for couple mins then pop up a timeout message and force me to close 

• Hi annachen,

Thank you again for flagging your concern to us. We're pleased that we could offer a solution through private messaging. This thread will be closed now. If you come across any more issues, please don't hesitate to start a new post, and one of our moderators will address it promptly.

Cheers,  
    Leneth

3 Replies

• Hi annachen 

Thanks for reaching out to the MYOB community!

There are no service disruptions. This time-out error can occur if you are trying to access a saved payrun. I would suggest trying a new payrun. If the issue persists kindly send us the screenshot and file details via direct message and we'll look into this.

Let me know how this goes.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi annachen

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We apologize that you are having difficulties when processing payments due to a timeout error message. We appreciate your patience on this matter. 

As of the current information available, there are no known widespread issues with clients experiencing difficulties connecting to and/or processing payroll in MYOB. Timeout errors typically occur when MYOB AccountRight is tasked with processing an amount of information that exceeds its capacity within a specific timeframe.

However, if you are encountering a timeout error, it may be beneficial to apply the timeout extender. This tool is designed to prolong the duration before MYOB AccountRight triggers a timeout error. I will be providing you with the instructions for the timeout extender through a private message. To access this, click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen and select the envelope icon.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi annachen,

Thank you again for flagging your concern to us. We're pleased that we could offer a solution through private messaging. This thread will be closed now. If you come across any more issues, please don't hesitate to start a new post, and one of our moderators will address it promptly.

Cheers,  
    Leneth