Forum Discussion

NickAngelov
Contributing User
2 years ago

Apps list not showing in my.myob.com Developer tab

Afternoon,

As per subject - went to get an app id/secret for something, and was met with the screencap - generic error message. I'm guessing it relates to the my.myob.com maintenance over the weekend that was posted on status pages.

Also, shortly after attempting the access the app list, I received an email informing me that I, the owner of my developer program file was removed from accessing it. I wasn't, the email didn't actually reflect any access change, but its definitely odd behaviour.

Worth noting that bits and pieces already connected to existing apps continue to function - they get their access and refresh keys just fine.

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Nigel_White
    Experienced Partner

I am having the same issue. I rang general support as it appears to be a website error and was directed to log a support ticket with the API team. Awaiting a response.

NickAngelov
      Contributing User

Thanks Nigel, silver lining that I'm not the only one with error.

I was also directed to submit a support ticket, and got a reply this morning:

"

Hi Nick,

Thanks for reaching out, Currently we noticed this outage yesterday afternoon and have raised this with the developers.

The team are still working on this however we hope to have this resolved soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Stay in the know! Subscribe now to get API and product updates, events information and the latest MYOB news.

Thanks

"

So, guess we wait.

Nigel_White
        Experienced Partner

Thanks Nick.

Wonder why telephone support haven't heard about it.??

I'll let you know if I hear anything. Guess my client will have to wait for their App!