Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Cannot Access Sandbox Environment

Hi,

I have been trying to test the API via the Postmant Collections provided on the devloper site. Although I have been able to create the connection, I cannot access the sandbox environment, resulting error when trying to GET 'Get the details of one specific company file'. The Sanbox file that was returned to me when listing all company files available to me is the API Sandbox Demo 57. What Ive realised is, i have never received any invitation to access this particular sand box. Note that at thsi point I have made sure that the headers were correct. Although I have found that there is some inconsistencies between the API docs and the Postman Collection, this post mentioned that x-myob-api-cftoken is not necessary.

Has someone experienced this issue before of can clarify the difference between the postman collection and the API docs.

Thank you!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi adlinazatalini 

I’d recommend reaching out to our API team through the contact us page of our developers website. This will let you get in touch with the team, who can assist you with why your not able to access the file you’ve been invited to and able to access a different one instead.

• Hi Neil_M thank you for your reply.

Yeah I have contacted them yesterday but no one got back to me. I'm hoping that this would be the case that all it takes is that they need to invite me to the sandbox environment.

Thanks again!