Forum Discussion

Onboarded
Contributing User
10 months ago

How to Attach documents to cards using API

Can I Upload documents to the Employee card using API call ?
If we can do it can you provide me URL
if we can't please guide me if any other way to do it

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Onboarded , to my knowledge, attaching documents to cards (and extracting attached documents) is not yet an option in the API, as at version 2023.8 (September 2023).

Onboarded
      Contributing User

Can you please tell me? Myob Provides an API for getting a list of superFund Details with their USI number.

Because I can't bifurcate superFund and also not map with Employee Card basis their name

If I get the USI Number with their GET API Call I can identify that SuperFund and Mapped with an associate Employee.

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Onboarded,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

In this matter, we appreciate Mike_James in providing insights on this issue. I agree with him since it is not an option as of the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We will make sure that we pass on your feedbacks to the team. 

If you need further assistance in the future, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

Onboarded
      Contributing User

Okay I got it
      Thanks For Reply

But
      Can you please tell me? Myob Provides an API for getting a list of superFund Details with their USI number.

Because I can't bifurcate superFund and also not map with Employee Card basis their name

If I get the USI Number with their GET API Call I can identify that SuperFund and Mapped with an associate Employee.

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Onboarded , these endpoints are what you need.

For superannuation details for an employee:

/{cf_uri}/Contact/EmployeePayrollDetails

For superannuation fund details:

/{cf_uri}/Payroll/SuperannuationFund

(Not all details are provided, eg USI)

The endpoints are documented at developer.myob.com, under MYOB Business API, which covers both the AccountRight and MYOB Business products.