Forum Discussion

BMU
Contributing User
3 years ago

Unable to see developer tab

Hi,
I logged in MYOB. But I could not able to find the link where I can get my API key and Secret Key, And Developer tab is not visible to me.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BMU
    Contributing User

Hi,
    I logged in MYOB. But I could not able to find the link where I can get my API key and Secret Key, And Developer tab is not visible to me.

• Hi BMU 

Generally speaking, you would be looking at updating the account selection field (top right) and selecting your developer account to see those developer options in the my.MYOB account window.

In your case, I was unable to see a record of Developer Registration with us. As such you are not linked to a developer account and therefore don't have that access. If you are needing to have MYOB Business API access or wish to know more information do take a look at our Developer Centre - if you are needing to register for that access this can be done via the registration page. Once registered you would have a developer account set up with us and information on accessing that account will be sent through with your initial registration confirmation.

BMU
    Contributing User

Hi,
    I logged in to MYOB account using below credentials. But I could not able to find the link where I can get my API key and Secret Key, And Developer tab is not visible to me.

Username: keerthika5292@gmail.com