Forum Discussion

BenModern
Experienced Cover User
2 days ago

Bank Feed Hanging

First question - where is phone tech support these days I can't find a number.  This is one that kind of needs a person who can advise an instant response...

The problem.  I have just tried approving bank feed matches.  Most have worked as normal...however two are "hanging".  I cannot close the window, but the hanging transactions will not resolve.

What do I do in this situation...will these transactions error if they are not properly resolved on this screen (first time in 5 years I've seen this).?

And again...where is phone tech support these days?  Please advise the phone number.

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BenModern ,

I see you're having trouble finding our phone support. To get in touch, just click on this link and scroll down to "Contact Us." You can also submit a support request by logging into My Account and clicking "Contact Support." Let us know what you need help with, and we'll get back to you via email.

Have you tried our virtual assistant, MOCA? You can chat with MOCA at myob.com/support for any questions or assistance. If MOCA can't help, don't worry—our live chat team is ready to step in and assist you further.

Regards,
    Earl