Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Payroll posted to wrong date - cannot reconcile bank

Hi there!

Please hang in there with me for this one as I'm not overly good at explaining!

I've posted our weekly payroll to 22/09/2021, instead of 21/09/2021.  When I go to reconcile the bank account - I can't match the payroll lines as the matches dont appear next to them (assuming this because I've posted to the wrong date).

How do I fix this please?

Many thanks in advance,

Prue

• PrueBerry 

Hi Prue

Thanks for your post. You can match transactions with different dates in Bank feeds by clicking on Find. In the Find a matching transaction window you can extend the amount and date filters to expand your search. Once you've found the correct transaction, click on the transaction line and then Match & approve.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • PrueBerry 

Hi Prue

Thanks for your post. You can match transactions with different dates in Bank feeds by clicking on Find. In the Find a matching transaction window you can extend the amount and date filters to expand your search. Once you've found the correct transaction, click on the transaction line and then Match & approve.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

PrueBerry
      User

Thank you so much Tracey!

I'm new to MYOB and haven't completed any training so this is really helpful!!!

Kind regards,

Prue

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

PrueBerry 

You're very welcome Prue, I'm glad you sorted your issue out. 

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future, we're always happy to help.