Forum Discussion

4 years ago
Solved

Prepare Bank Deposit uncleared transactions

I have a client with over 380 transactions dated from 2008-2011 showing up when I go to the Prepare Bank Deposit screen. Using AccountRight 2019. Undeposited Funds has a nil balance. If I tick all the deposits, it's suggesting a deposit of $2,476 in total. Can anyone suggest how I might clear or delete these without upsetting any data noting they are in prior closed off periods?

• Hi carllearo 

This can be done by changing the linked account for preparing bank deposits under Setup>> Linked accounts>> Accounts & Banking accounts>> Bank Account for Undeposited funds. When you change this account to a different clearing account, the Prepare Bank deposit screen will not have any transaction underneath it. Please note that before doing this, any bank deposit that needs to be prepared for current transactions is completed.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi carllearo 

This can be done by changing the linked account for preparing bank deposits under Setup>> Linked accounts>> Accounts & Banking accounts>> Bank Account for Undeposited funds. When you change this account to a different clearing account, the Prepare Bank deposit screen will not have any transaction underneath it. Please note that before doing this, any bank deposit that needs to be prepared for current transactions is completed.

Please let me know if you have any questions.