Forum Discussion

neuda
User
7 months ago
Solved

Spend Money window not opening on AccountRight desktop

I've been using the AccountRight desktop version for a while and recently I started using the online version as well. However, if I use the online version and go back to the desktop version, the Spend Money window does not pop open.

The first time that happended it was fixed because there was an update; however, I'd like a better solution than to re-install my app everytime I uyse the online version.

Has anyone come across this and found a solution?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi neuda 

Thanks for reaching out MYOB community!

This sounds more like a window display that not happening, I tried replicating the issue in 2023.9 but seems to be working fine. After you have accessed the browser version, If you are able to access the command center of the  Account right then navigate to the Window menu --> Close all and then try to open Spend Money again.

Additionally, access the Spend money window via the Banking Menu and see if it pops up on the screen.

Let me know how this goes.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi neuda 

Thanks for reaching out MYOB community!

This sounds more like a window display that not happening, I tried replicating the issue in 2023.9 but seems to be working fine. After you have accessed the browser version, If you are able to access the command center of the  Account right then navigate to the Window menu --> Close all and then try to open Spend Money again.

Additionally, access the Spend money window via the Banking Menu and see if it pops up on the screen.

Let me know how this goes.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj

neuda
      User

Thank you so much Priya.

You are right, the window was opening somewhere I couldn't access.

Through the Window menu I was able to cascade all windows and the Spend Money appeared. 

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Neuda

PriyaSelvaraj
        MYOB Moderator

Glad to know its working neuda ,I will close this conversation now and feel free to start a new post in the future

Cheers

Priya Selvaraj